Purpose and Info
This site serves as a home for users of BrowseDNS, and is also intended to help unite a community around those interested in using the open Internet on their Switch, PS5, and other consoles and devices. This audience includes regular web users, web developers, and software/hardware enthusiasts.
Categories are also provided for homebrew talk and dev, although you may find other sites such as gbatemp.net more suitable for these purposes.
In addition to the forum, a chat system is provided which can be accessed in the upper right corner next to your profile avatar.
All users must be at least 13 years of age to register and participate in these forums. If you are interacting with someone who does not appear to meet this requirement, please flag the user.
Rules and Conduct
Please keep the following in mind when participating in discussions and private messaging:
- Always treat others with kindness and respect.
- Stay on topic, don’t intentionally derail threads, don’t troll, don’t spam.
- Use appropriate language.
- Do not insult or offend others.
- Zero tolerance for hate speech, intimidation, harassment, sexual, racial or ethnic slurs, and discrimination.
- Do not violate digital copyright laws. (No piracy links, and no enabling piracy).
- No pornography or excessive violence topics, links, requests, or discussion
- Do not claim to commit suicide for attention
Essentially, behave like you would be expected to face-to-face.
Our moderators will exercise their judgement in line with the spirit of these conduct guidelines. Ultimately, the mod's decision is final on their enforcement and chosen penalties.
If you believe someone is in violation of these rules, please use the flagging features on this site to report the behavior.
We're all here to help improve the experience of using the open Internet and other software on our devices! Speak kindly, seek to understand others, and leave everything else for places like Twitter. ..